Thursday, March 17, 2016

Explore Difficult Paths


The most exciting thing about life is that it is filled with many paths. Some are easy and some are very difficult. With so many paths to choose, you really don't know how things are going to turn out. But, what I believe is that as long as you have the proper gear and skills, you will make it through, and usually with some valuable insight learned along the way. 

Maybe that's why I like biking so much. It's difficult and challenging, with many bumps and bruises along the way. But I always come out with something I can use in life later which makes it very rewarding. 

And maybe that is why I always choose the more difficult path. So I can live, learn, and therefore become stronger, smarter, and someday maybe...give it all back.

No comments:

Post a Comment