Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Enjoying Downtown Independence With A Cup Of Coffee!

As I sit and enjoy my "dark roast" coffee at Main Street Coffee House, the view of the Truman Courthouse makes my mind try to reflect on all the history that occurred here.  From expeditions with Lewis and Clark, to the Civil War, to Presidential History, to a Religious "melting pot", Independence, Missouri boasts quite a heritage. Everyone probably knows this much, but how many people actually take on the challenge of chasing down the historic elements and help preserve them.

That is one reason I created Self-Propelled Adventures. Through my personal rides I have been able to expose myself to so many of these elements that would have been lost to me otherwise. Now I have created a way for others to do the same. Whether it's past history or history to come, Self-Propelled Adventures can help everyone enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment